Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Tigers Coach Josh Pastner (The Audio) From the Chris Vernon Radio Show (730 Fox Sports Memphis)



Tigers Coach Josh Pastner (The Audio) From the Chris Vernon Radio Show (730 Fox Sports Memphis).

Coach Pastner came on the show today after being named the new head coach at Memphis. We talked about everything I could think of. The audio is below if you missed it. Also, the entire show is always available in full form at http://www.730foxsports.com/

Tigers Head Coach Josh Pastner on The Chris Vernon Show (4-7-09)

and the best email of the day went to Conway's little brother. He sent me the following...From the NCAA Dictionary

Point Leonard (point leh-nerd) - n. The point at which an AD on a coaching search, running out of options, suddenly realizes, "Oh my God, we're actually thinking about hiring Leonard Hamilton!!"; at which point, he throws his hands up, and promotes the assistant coach."R. C. Johnson arrived at Point Leonard on Monday."

2 comments:

Cricfrog Prediction said...

Today Match Prediction

Today Cricket Match Prediction

Who Will Win Today Match Prediction

ipl toss prediction said...


I have tried my luck in batting many times, but I have not won the batting even once, will you help me and give me the which team will win today ipl match All I know
is that my luck in batting is very bad.I am very thankful to you, you are the last option for me now. Have gone into debt
too much due to this batting


ipl all match prediction
which team will win today ipl match
who will win today ipl match prediction
prediction for today match ipl
ipl todays match prediction 2020
today ipl match prediction