Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sorry Readers for the Hiatus..........


Sometimes life circumstances just get in the way of having some fun. I've been traveling a bunch lately and having some computer problems to boot (no pun intended). I figured you haven't been as needy for information about the Tigers considering they are the #1 TEAM IN THE LAND! I figured at least some media outlets are treating the Tigers like they are at the top of the polls and the only unfeated team in the land.

I did attend the UTEP and SMU games, but was forced to miss UCF. Tomorrow is Houston and I am very excited to see Houston's RPI hovering just above the top 50. Beating the Cougs twice and still having them be in the top 50 is highly desired. It would give Memphis a 7-0 record versus the Top 50 going into Saturday week's game with RPI #1 Tennessee.

Remember that Memphis has already defeated Arizona who was the RPI #1 at the time of the game.

P.S. I guess I should comment on the Robert Dozier situation, but I don't really know what to say. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. I guess it really comes down to whether this ex-girlfriend wants to press charges. But, that is a bit tricky considering there was a 3rd person at the incident. Who will this extra person support in the story? I certainly hope that Bob Dozier isn't going to turn into a problem/distraction for this team. They don't need anything to take their focus away at this point. Too much is riding on this historical year.

No comments: