Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Memphis falls hard from lofty perch

accbasketballblog

Memphis falls hard from lofty perch

(Boy, those ACC boys are getting smug. I guess they don't like outsiders like UT and Memphis ahead of them and getting the press. Perhaps, just perhaps, UT and Memphis have better athletes than UNC and Duke, ed.)

"A glance around Memphis' dressing room showed the challenge facing coach John Calipari now that the Tigers' chase for perfection is over." I'll say this and let it go: I was unimpressed with either team. It was one of the most fun, sloppy and uninspiring basketball games I have seen in some time. I suspect that their are at least 2 and perhaps 4 ACC teams that would beat (Duke and Carolina) and or give either of those teams an excellent run.

No comments: