Search This Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

Profile: Tiger Recruit Jeff Robinson




Profile: Jeff Robinson
Columbus, New Jersey
St. Patricks

Height: 6-5
Weight: 205
Rank: 3 Stars (Out of 5)
Rivals 150 Rank for Class of 2007: #136
Small Forwards Rank: #39

Scouting Report:A bouncy and physically strong lefthander, Robinson is best attacking the basket in transition and spotting up behind the three-point line. He has the physical tools to guard multiple positions, and he can be tough on the boards. His floor game with the ball does need work. -

Quote From Jeff Robinson:"It's a big advantage because I can drive with both hands, so they (defenders) don't really know which way I'm going to go. One time down, I might go left, and the next time, I might go right. They don't know what's coming." -Jeff Robinson on his ability to attack the rim

Interview by Metrohoops.com Galen Smith with Jeff Robinson
At last weekend’s Rumble in the Bronx I got chance to talk to St. Patrick’s Jeff Robinson to discuss is recruitment. The 6-foot-5, 205-pound small forward/shooting guard hinted that he is leaning heavily toward attending Memphis State.Memphis State, Miami, UConn, and Indiana have offered Jeff a Scholarship. However, Memphis State seems to be his favorite.

“I love the way Memphis plays” said Robinson. “I really like the way they get up and down the floor. It a perfect fit for the way I like to play.”

Jeff has already taken an unofficial visit to Memphis. “I really enjoyed my visit added Robinson. I really liked Coach John Calipari. He’s a good guy.”

“Right now I’m going to explore all of options.” said Robinson. “I’m not sure when I’m going to take my official visits”.

Jeff spend the summer attending the Nike All-American Camp, playing AAU ball with Tyreke Evans and Team Final on the AAU

No comments: